Valid from 07/11/2018.
Automotive Wheels Ltd may change this policy from time to time, although these changes will not affect you. You are only accepting this policy at the time you have made an agreement with us.
We may collect the following information:
· Personal details relating to your order or your registration on our website.
· Details of your order and information relating to your order.
· Your IP address
· Details of how you use this website.
· If you sign-up to receive our email newsletter, we will collect your name and contact email address.
We require the data we collect to fulfil the contract, order or to continue to provide service. Specifically, for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping as required by law. This is stored for a minimum of 6 years after the end of a financial year end, and can be removed at your request after this time.
· Contractual arrangements: Simply put, this the use of your personal data in order to fulfil your order and service to you for the length of our contract.
· IP addresses are recorded for fraud and security purposes.
· 3rd parties: We do supply your data to third parties but only to fulfil your order and get your feedback – never for marketing. For example, we need to pass delivery and contact details to a courier to deliver your order. See more on this below.
· We may use the tracking information to improve our products and services, service and material. This service is provided by Google and does not transfer any of your personal details.
· Subscribers to our newsletter will: receive a sensible number of emails from us; have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time; have the option to remove their information all together.
We only supply the details required in order to fulfil the service task in question. For example, when we employ a third party to collect feedback from you about our service, only supply them with the minimum required contact details in order to invite you to leave your feedback. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we provide your contact details to a third party who provide an email bulk sending service to us.
Google Adwords and Facebook
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We and our trusted partners use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is anonymous, we also use this cookie in order that we can re-advertise our company to you through our trusted partners. (See Google and Facebook section above)
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may cause functional problems and prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you choose to decline cookies we would recommend that you do not use the site and contact us by other means to discuss your requirements.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Under the new GDPR regulations you have the right to ‘Be forgotten’ which means the erasure of your data. This does include some areas of the data we hold for you. Including removal from our:
Feedback request register
Other items that may be removed after your order is delivered:
Additional forms of contact (we need at least one to remain)
For accounting and record keeping according to UK law, we keep invoice details for 6 years from the end of our last financial year. We will be unable to completely remove invoice data until after such time.
You can contact us to query your data by the following means:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Data Controller, Automotive Wheels Ltd, A3 Saxon Place, Medway Valley Park, Rochester, Kent. ME2 2NW
By Phone: +44 (0) 1634 914400
If you are calling in, please identify yourself as a Data Subject and direct a call to a Data Controller. Emails and mail will arrive with the data controller.
Your Rights under the GDPR:
1. The right to be informed – all organisations must be completely transparent in how they are using personal data (personal data may include data such as a work email and work mobile if they are specific to an individual).
2. The right of access - individuals will have the right to know exactly what information is held about them and how it is processed.
3. The right of rectification - individuals will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure - also known as 'the right to be forgotten', this refers to an individual's right to having their personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why they wish to discontinue.
5. The right to restrict processing - an individual's right to block or suppress processing of their personal data.
6. The right to data portability - this allows individuals to retain and reuse their personal data for their own purpose.
7. The right to object - in certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used. This includes, if a company uses personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
8. Rights of automated decision making and profiling - the has put in place safeguards to protect individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For example, individuals can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on them, or is based on automated processing.
If you have wish to make a complaint about our practices or data polices, please contact the ICO or your countries local data regulator.